We know that everyone has been waiting to find out what on earth we are up to. It’s all been a little hush hush but we are very excited to release a few big announcements!
1. Eat Me Skinny fresh organic Juice is now available for retail purchase at Club One in SandyPort Plaza and at Happy Hour Cross Fit on Bay Street. Our non-refined sugar date balls are also now available in Club One in Sandyport Plaza! Whoot whoot! We are working on further distribution and hope to soon make Fresh-Pressed Organic Juice and our healthy date balls abundantly available across the island.
2. We are in the process of launching our new product named “PAUSE“. Pause is a way to give you body a much needed digestive rest for one day a week. Need we mention that intermittent fasting is proven to have an array of benefits such as slowing down aging, rebooting the immune system, weight loss, and can lower blood pressure. Just sayin’!!! Pause is currently being offered on Wednesday of each week and spots are limited. The idea is to commit to doing one day of juice once a week. And what better day than HUMP DAY???? We provide you with 5 signature juices for 1 day (provided the night before or available for pick up) and you commit to PAUSING for 1 day each week. This program is available on a month-to-month basis. So when you commit, you commit for 4 weeks! We find that when you commit to a set amount of time it is much easier to follow through. If you’re interested in being a part of PAUSE, please email us at LUNCHBOX@eatmeskinny.com.
3. We have been working on a website revamp and proudly present our new user friendly site (www.eatmeskinny.com) that enables easier purchasing for you, our customers (you’re welcome). From a visual perspective there is little change to be seen but from our end it is a big step in business efficiency which will hopefully enable us to provide more people healthy juice and food options. We are not yet able to accept credit card payments (lonnnnngggg story) but Pay Pal is up and running and Cash on Delivery (COD) is always available.
4. We thoroughly enjoyed preparing and delivering healthy meals to Nassau during our Pilot Programs in October and November but we have decided for the time being to focus our attention on our juice offerings. We will be running a series of guided Detoxes and Cleanses in the coming months. Our cleanses are new to Eat me Skinny and will include delivered juice and some delivered food and will focus on weight loss, detoxification, and give a good intro to a plant-based diet. We also plan on running a Raw Challenge (details to come). Currently we will only be providing food through these programs, so if you really need an Eat Me Skinny food fix you can watch out for our annual calendar soon to be released with program dates and more details.
We do hope to someday be able to return to full-service meal delivery and we whole heartily thank everyone that supported us through the Pilot Program but for now it’s FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!
5. We have now expanded to offer BOTH THREE and FIVE Day Juice Detoxes (more days = more fun!).
6. The dates for the next upcoming detoxes are as follows:
3-Day Juice Detox: January 29-31
5-Day Juice Detox: January 29-February 2
3-Day Juice Detox: February 19-21
5-Day Juice Detox: February 19-23
If you would like to be a part of an upcoming January detox, click on the link below or go to www.eatmeskinny.com/detoxes/ to purchase. If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can email us at LUNCHBOX@eatmeskinny.com to arrange payment. If you would like to pre-register for the upcoming February 3 or 5-Day Detox, please email us to reserve a spot.
We hope you’ll help us help you get healthier this year!